Monday, 22 July 2024

Student Induction Programme - 2024 (વિદ્યાર્થી ઇન્ડક્શન પ્રોગ્રામ - 2024)

IMPORTANT information for the Students of Diploma Engineering as per NEP-2020

IMP General Information:

Click here to Download


Diploma Engineering Induction Program Guidelines with Diary A.Y. 2024-25

Click here to Download


Diploma SIP Information + 

Module : 1 : Universal Human Values I (UHV I) (in English & in Gujarati) (CHHAGsir)

Click here to Download


Module : 7 : Literature / Literary Activities including Indian Knowledge

System-I (IKS-I) (in English & in Gujarati) (CHHAGsir)

Click here to Download


           7.3 Practice for Indian Number System (in English & in Gujarati) (CHHAGsir)

                 Click here to Download

          7.4 Ancient Indian Units of Measurements (in English & in Gujarati) (CHHAGsir)


Module : 9 : Extracurricular Activities (in English & in Gujarati) (CHHAGsir)




1 comment:

  1. Great article! Understanding economic concepts becomes easier when students have access to clear explanations and practical examples. Quality academic guidance can help learners improve their analytical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills. Students looking for managerial economics assignment help can benefit from exploring useful study resources and learning strategies to understand complex economic theories and business decisions. Thanks for sharing these valuable insights!

    ReplyDelete

Any information published in this blog is not intended or implied to be a substitute for education professional or laboratory. All content including text, graphics, images, pdf and information contained on or available through this blog is for general information only.